Title: Business Analyst
Level of experience: Mid-Level (6-10 years professional experience)
- Experience as a business analyst on an IT team, in pursuit of building out a software product.
- Experience creating wireframes, documenting business processes, flowcharts, and data flow diagrams.
- Experience with diagramming using Microsoft Visio, or other tools like Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.
- Experience putting together large requirements documentation specifications for software projects.
- Experience diagramming complex business and software systems.
- Team member experience, working with software developers, designers, management, and others to develop and release a software product / project in an information technology department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- High level of professionalism is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Information Systems desired.
- 2+ years’ experience on an Information Technology team.
- 3+ years in a developer, business analyst, technical writer, or data analyst role.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Excel/Word
- Analyze and document system / business processes, and conduct requirements capture meetings/sessions.
- Work with stakeholders and Software Architects to document new and existing requirements for software applications and software systems.
- Copy and customize existing reports, or create from scratch new reports, extracts, exports, and fine-tuned queries in Excel, or custom report authoring tools.
Locals only. No remote please. No recruiters/3rd parties.