Front-End Modern Web Apps (React) Developer
As a Front-End Web / React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Enzyme and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a plus but not a requirement.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can learn quickly.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Help build out our frontend codebase in modern web application
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Node / NPM (must have the command line expertise as well)
- Git (must have the command line expertise as well)
- Chakra React Web Component Library
- While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience using Git (repositories, branches, merging, etc)
- Decent communication skills, both written and verbal